Available Position Details
Project Consulting Services, Inc. (PCS) is a consulting firm providing design and management services to the energy industry. PCS is seeking candidates for a Project Engineer position in our Atlanta, GA office. This position will be responsible for providing technical expertise and project management for the design, engineering, construction, installation, and operation of energy projects. Projects include onshore and offshore facilities including pipelines, tank farms, terminals, pump stations, compressor stations, and measurement facilities.
The selected candidate will work closely with engineers, data managers, environmental specialists, project managers, clients, and third parties such as surveyors and right-of-way agents to ensure the proper project development.
Broad Overview of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate project work scope, schedule and cost.
- Perform work that involves both conventional and emerging project practices and techniques.
- Management of change related to scope, schedule, cost, quality and resources.
- Support project management activities in accordance with Company, regulatory and/or Client standards.
- Development of project specific execution plans, specifications, construction and quality documents.
- Work closely with field personnel on all aspects of engineering, routing, surveying, construction, operations and maintenance.
- Review and evaluate project data collection and generation to ensure quality control in adherence to policies and procedures.
- Support material procurement efforts.
- Stay current with the pipeline regulations, industry codes and standards, integrity assessment methods, construction and repair methods, etc.
- Facilitate or support collaboration and coordination of activities with other departments and offices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Travel is typically 5%-15%. Additional elective opportunities for travel/on-site work may be available.
- BS/MS in Mechanical or Civil Engineering or construction related field of study preferred.
- Recent graduate to three (3) years of work experience.
- A passion for the energy industry.
- Ability to master project-specific software systems including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective planning, organizational and communication skills with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Company’s employees, clients and industry representatives.
- Related experience in energy and/or linear infrastructure (pipelines, transmission lines, roads) projects is a plus but not required.
- PCS utilizes a “hybrid work schedule,” combining established work from home and work from office schedules.
At PCS, we recognize that our greatest strength is our employees, and as a result, we place great value on creating a dynamic work environment as well as providing growth and development opportunities for all employees. PCS focuses on hiring employees that work well in a team environment and thrive when faced with challenges that require innovative thinking and problem solving.
PCS offers a competitive benefits package.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this Job
Follow the button below to submit your application for this position.Go to Application Form