A Leader in Complex Infrastructure Projects
PCS® has a team of engineering, regulatory and project management professionals with years of experience working on renewables infrastructure and transmission projects, and we are here to help you navigate the complexities from concepts to operations.
Hydrogen (H2) & Ammonia (NH3) Transmission Infrastructure
- Project Concept Development
- Risk Analysis
- Regulatory Advisory
- 45V - Blue Hydrogen Compliance & Verification
- Site Selection & Development
- Economic Cost Benefit
- Total Install Cost (TIC)
- Routing & Cost Analysis
- Constructability Analysis
- Emissions Capture Equipment Selection
- Compression & Process Equipment
- Flow Modeling & System Design
- Pipeline Design
- Seaport / Marine Terminal / Dock Design
Regulatory & Permitting
- Permit Identification
- Project Permit Matrix
- Economic & Schedule Impact Analysis
- Regulatory Agency Interface
- Route Optimization (Pipeline)
Project Management & Owner's Engineering Services
- Front-end Engineering & Design (FEED)
- Site Development & Routing (GIS)
- Contractor Bid Management
- Construction Management
- Permitting & Environmental Services
- Compliance Management
Over 30 Years of Excellence.
Our success stems from our innovative staff that understands successful partnerships with our clients depend on our ability to manage each project from the clients' perspective and on consistently delivering beyond expectations. Your project is our priority.
PCS’s foundation is rooted in offshore engineering and consulting services, contributing to the installation of major projects, including: deepwater, Gulf of Mexico, international development and pipelines off North America, Africa and the Far East. Over the past decade, we have also moved onshore to complete numerous transmission, gathering and specialty projects, consisting of thousands of miles of pipeline installations.