Available Position Details
Project Consulting Services, Inc. (PCS) is a consulting firm providing design and management services to the energy industry. At PCS, we recognize that our greatest strength is our employees, and as a result, we place great value on creating a dynamic work environment as well as providing growth and development opportunities for all employees. PCS focuses on hiring employees that work well in a team environment and thrive when faced with challenges that require innovative thinking and problem solving.
PCS is seeking candidates for an entry-level Project Engineer position in our Atlanta, GA office. This position will be responsible for providing technical expertise and project management for the design, engineering, construction, installation, and operation of energy facility projects for corporate clients. Projects include onshore and offshore energy facilities including pipelines, tank farms, terminals, pump or compressor stations, platforms and power cables. The selected candidate will work closely with engineers, data managers, environmental specialists, project managers, clients, field staff and third parties such as surveyors and right-of-way agents to ensure proper project development.
Broad Overview of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and generate project work scope, schedule and cost development.
- Perform work that involves both conventional and emerging project practices and techniques.
- Management of change related to scope, schedule, cost, quality and resources.
- Support project management activities in accordance with Company, regulatory and/or Client standards.
- Development of project specific execution plans, specifications, construction and quality documents.
- Work closely with field personnel on all aspects of engineering, routing, surveying, construction, operations and maintenance.
- Review and evaluate project data collection and generation to ensure quality control in adherence to policies and procedures.
- Support material procurement efforts.
- Stay current with pipeline regulations, industry codes and standards, integrity assessment methods, construction and repair methods, etc.
- Facilitate or support collaboration and coordination of activities with other departments and offices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/MS in Mechanical or Civil Engineering or construction related field of study preferred.
- Recent graduate to three (3) years of work experience.
- Effective planning, organizational and communication skills with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Company’s employees, clients and industry representatives.
- Related experience in energy and/or linear infrastructure (pipelines, transmission lines, roads) projects is a plus but not required.
PCS offers a competitive benefits package.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
Follow the button below to submit your application for this position.Go to Application Form