Available Position Details
Inspector - Pipeline and Pipeline Facilities
About the JobProject Consulting Services, Inc. (PCS) is a design, project management, inspection and consulting firm providing services to the energy industry throughout the United States. PCS built its reputation through the development, design and management of pipeline systems. We are expanding our pipeline inspection services and are looking for personnel interested in employment on specific projects. The length of service depends on the project and will vary as circumstances warrant. PCS welcomes all experienced pipeline and plant construction inspection personnel to submit resumes for both onshore and offshore projects.
- Identify and communicate any safety hazards.
- Monitor active construction to ensure contractors adhere to project, company and regulatory specifications.
- Document construction progress and details from observations throughout the day via tablet-based forms and submit to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Previous pipeline or pipeline facilities inspection experience.
- Ability to integrate as part of a project team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with a tablet and Mobile Inspection Forms a plus. -
- Specific certifications required for the following roles:
- o Welding Inspector: AWS/CWI or CPWI
- o Coating Inspector: NACE Level 1 or higher
Apply for this Job
Follow the button below to submit your application for this position.Go to Application Form